From: Nicky Peeters <nicky.peeters@×××××××.be>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Weird Keyboard problem on a powerbook after install
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:38:58
On Monday, April 29, 2002, at 12:11 AM, linux-dev wrote:
> or you could recompile yr kernel without ADB > keycodes. for more information, check out: > http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/keycodes >
Thanx for that very usefull link , at least now I know what went wrong. What configuration are you guys using ? I emerged console-data and put the mac-us-ext.kmap.gz as default. I don't need keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1 anymore , but I just tried X -query to a machine and in that xdm session my keyboard responded with the key problems. I guess I'll turn of the adb stuff ;-) Pitty I don't have the time to do this all know (gotta do some real work :-) I'm really excited to get my Pismo running at Gentoo Warp 5 in a couple of days. Thanx for al the info Nicky Peeters