From: Nicky Peeters <nicky.peeters@×××××××.be>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Weird Keyboard problem on a powerbook after install
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:38:58
1 On Monday, April 29, 2002, at 12:11 AM, linux-dev wrote:
2 > or you could recompile yr kernel without ADB
3 > keycodes. for more information, check out:
4 > http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/keycodes
5 >
6 Thanx for that very usefull link , at least now I know what went wrong.
7
8 What configuration are you guys using ? I emerged console-data and put
9 the mac-us-ext.kmap.gz as default.
10 I don't need keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1 anymore , but I just tried
11 X -query to a machine and in that xdm session my keyboard responded with
12 the key problems.
13 I guess I'll turn of the adb stuff ;-)
14
15 Pitty I don't have the time to do this all know (gotta do some real
16 work :-)
17 I'm really excited to get my Pismo running at Gentoo Warp 5 in a couple
18 of days.
19
20 Thanx for al the info
21