From: mattmatteh@×××.com
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] how to install gentoo with livecd kernel file on ibook G3?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:02:44
1 What do you mean by the precompiled kernel ?
2
3 Why would you use the handbook for x86 ?
4
5 Perhaps try the handbook for ppc, if you get stuck on a particular step,
6 ask about that step. There is also #gentoo-powerpc on irc, kinda quiet
7 there sometimes so you might have to wait a while.
8
9 matt
10