From: Joe McMahon <mcmahon@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentooppc-user] Trouble with newest build and iso
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:39:49
There seems to be a missing library:

ediacara / # emerge rsync
>>> Note: /etc/make.profile isn't available; an 'emerge sync' will
probably fix this.
>>> starting rsync with rsync://
/usr/bin/rsync: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory ediacara / # This is not available in the previous build...bz2 either. Sigh. I had switched over to the newest version in hopes I could get past the PAM compile problem. but no go. (The image available up till yesterday could not compile PAM this morning; the patches appeared to be incompatible with the 2.0 version of glib). Waiting for the next build, --- Joe M.