From: Dr John Krane <jkrane@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 22:15:28

Can somebody please please please get me off this list?  I have tried
unsubscribing numerous times, only to get an automated response that I
am not subscribed to the list in the first place.  But I still get the
emails!  My address is:

jkrane@×××××××.com  or

I figure the 'bot is trying to unsubscribe one and I am subscribed as
the other.  There is no way to tell to bot to unsubscribe anything
specific, as far as I can tell. I am writing this in the hopes that an
admin will see it and help me out.

      John Krane

Subject Author
[gentoo-ppc-user] Unsubscribe!!! Dr John Krane <jkrane@×××××××.net>