From: Dr John Krane <jkrane@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 22:15:28
1 Hi,
2
3 Can somebody please please please get me off this list? I have tried
4 unsubscribing numerous times, only to get an automated response that I
5 am not subscribed to the list in the first place. But I still get the
6 emails! My address is:
7
8 jkrane@×××××××.com or
9 jkrane@×××××××.net
10
11 I figure the 'bot is trying to unsubscribe one and I am subscribed as
12 the other. There is no way to tell to bot to unsubscribe anything
13 specific, as far as I can tell. I am writing this in the hopes that an
14 admin will see it and help me out.
15
16 John Krane