From: Eric Pretorious <eric@××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo Linux <gentoo-ppc-user@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Downgrading to a stable version of a package...
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:55:17
1 On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Eric Pretorious wrote:
2
3 > How can I tell if a particular package version is "stable" or
4 > "unstable"?
5
6 Am I correct in concluding that there is no mechanism for determining if a
7 package-version is stable/unstable and there is no mechanism for reverting
8 from an unstable version to the stable version?
9
10 Jeez - If portage can't report that kind of information and/or manage
11 package status, what does it offer that RPM and APT don't?!
14 Eric P.
15 Sunnyvale, CA
21 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list