From: Mark Guertin <guertin@××××××××××××××.com>
To: Phil Cryer <phil@×××××.us>
Cc: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××××××××××.net>, Gentoo PPC User <gentoo-ppc-user@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] testing RAM
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:18:47
1 I don't think this option is available on the ppc live cd :(
2
3 Mark
4
5 On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 10:09 AM, Phil Cryer wrote:
6
7 >> Is there something like memtest86 for PPC?
8 >
9 > Does the LiveCD have an option for this? I know on the x86 LiveCD you
10 > can
11 > choose from diff kernels to boot from and one is an option for memtest.
12 >
13 > P
14 =====================================
15 Mark Guertin
16 Technology Manager, Bruce Mau Design
17 197 Spadina Ave, Suite 501
18 Toronto, ON, Canada M5T 2C8
19 guertin@××××××××××××××.com
20 416-260-5777 ext. 291
21 =====================================
22
23 This email and its attachments are confidential: they are for use of the
24 named recipient(s) only. Information contained in this email and
25 attachments
26 to it are protected by privilege, work product immunity, copyright and
27 other
28 applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
29 immediately by telephone at 416.260.5777 or by e-mail at
30 studio@××××××××××××××.com and delete this email from your files.
34 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list