From: Stefan Boresch <stefan@×××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] pmud and X-Windows failure
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:11:31
1 My pretty much up2date 1.4 ibook2 (ATI Rage card) suddenly doesn't
2 do a proper wake up after 'sleep' when X is running. The
3 video gets restored, but neither mouse nor keyboard work. The
4 symptom is very similar to what I had in the beginning when I
5 had not set APM emulation during kernel configuration. The
6 APM emulation module is loaded upon startup. Are there any
7 known problems with the present pmud/X/gentoo-ppc-sources?
8 I should say that I have ~ppc set. Any hints welcome!
9
10 Thanks,
11
12 Stefan
15 Stefan Boresch
16 Institute for Theoretical Chemistry and Structural Molecular Biology
17 University of Vienna, Waehringerstr. 17 A-1090 Vienna, Austria
18 Phone: -43-1-427752715 Fax: -43-1-427752790
21 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list