From: Matthew Polashek <matt@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Audio installation
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:40:43

I'm interested in making my Powerbook G4 1.5 17" a dual boot Gentoo OSX machine
with the intention of running audio application on Gentoo.  Right now I have
yellowdog on with OSX tiger.  Yellowdog is not nice on my machine.  Big problems
with the video and the kernel isn't that hot.  I'd like to install Gentoo over
it.  I'm interested in hearing any suggestions about this.  Also, I'd like to use
a kernel with the Ingo Molnar realtime preemption patch.  Any suggestions on how
to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated!

Matthew Polashek