From: Matthew Polashek <matt@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Audio installation
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:40:43
1 Hi!
2
3 I'm interested in making my Powerbook G4 1.5 17" a dual boot Gentoo OSX machine
4 with the intention of running audio application on Gentoo. Right now I have
5 yellowdog on with OSX tiger. Yellowdog is not nice on my machine. Big problems
6 with the video and the kernel isn't that hot. I'd like to install Gentoo over
7 it. I'm interested in hearing any suggestions about this. Also, I'd like to use
8 a kernel with the Ingo Molnar realtime preemption patch. Any suggestions on how
9 to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated!
10
11 Thanks!
14 Matthew Polashek
15 matt@×××××××××.com