From: Draeven <draeven@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] problems with PowerBook G4
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:08:06
It sounds like to me that you don't have the proper filesystem drivers
built into your kernel.

What filesystem for linux are you using?  It needs to be built as <*>,
not <M>.

You should be using Linux naming for your hardrive in your yaboot.conf.

Please post the output from "mac-fdisk -l /dev/hda" (minus the quotes

Also post your /etc/yaboot.conf so we can see if that is setup