From: Peter Kiraly <rogerius@××××.hu>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] openoffice
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:06:13
1 On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:03:51 +0200, Ben Waltmann <benwaltmann@×××.de>
2 wrote:
3
4 > Do you have a working swap partition?
5
6 I think I do... But now I'm not sure about things... The memory usage
7 never reached 3/4 since this system has installed (according to Xfce's
8 memory meter (got 512MB)) On other distro the swap got used, when the
9 'real' memory was full. It shall be the same here.
10
11 Aother thing... Again...
12
13 I tried to update gcc... I had 3.4.1, there is an update (stabel) to
14 3.4.3... The emerge and compile woked ok. But... Now a few (or a lot)
15 things doesn't work... Cannot do env-update, emerge doesn't work... Got
16 trouble loading shared libraries... (Mostly libstdc++.so.6)
17 At the end of making gcc there was a note about this problem, suggesting
18 to run fix_libtools_files.sh. But this one is arguing about the same
19 librari...
20 It's like a dragon for me :) Cut one head off, two more grow... But I will
21 not give up by now. I feel like close to a solution, and hope its only a
22 small glitch...
23 --
24 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list