From: Kevin Geiss <kevin@×××××××××.com>
To: iago <iagofrombrad@×××.it>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] mouse settings
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 15:54:25
1 On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 10:47:20AM +0200, iago wrote:
2 > One of these is 'click when i press the touchpad'. I'd like to use the
3 > large button below the touchpad, and not the touchpad itself.
4
5 you want the 'notap' option in the pbbuttonsd.conf file
6
7 > then, i'd like to set a modifier for my large button like meta or
8 > control to get the second(third) button in X.
9 > do somebody know where to start to set these things? is it a kernel
10 > level behaviour? or is it settable somewhere else? thanks!
11 >
12 > iag0
13
14 typically you set the f11 and f12 keys to be the second and third mouse
15 button. the ppc kernel handles this. I don't know how you could do what
16 you're asking for though. the ppc install guide tells how to activate
17 the kernel mouse button emulation, towards the end.
20 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list