From: Charles Trois <charles.trois@×××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Compile error on IDE Power Mac driver
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:53:06
Matti Bickel a écrit le 11/11/2005
> Charles Trois <charles.trois@×××××××.fr> wrote: > >>Mounting /dev for udev >>The "mount" command failed with error: >>wrong fstype, bad option, bad superblock on udev, or too many mounted file systems > > Please check if you compiled support for tmpfs in your kernel. The > option is CONFIG_TMPFS. Do NOT make this a module. > > This is kinda wild guess, but it sounds like you're missing > kernel-support. >
Sorry for this late answer. Your guess was quite right and enabled me to get over that error. I then met various little problems that I was able to solve, but there remains a (hopefully) last one. The new error message is: Problem starting needed services "netmount" was not started. /etc/init.d/netmount start gives the same error. eth0 is not brought up and ifconfig lists only lo. What have I done wrong? Charles -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Compile error on IDE Power Mac driver Draeven <draeven@××××××××××××××.net>