From: David Holm <dholm@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] openoffice - last question
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:19:12
1 On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 20:34 +0200, Peter Kiraly wrote:
2 > Hello there!
3 >
4 > I have updated the toolchain, and this time compiling openoffice went for
5 > ~10 hours... :) Then failed... :(
6 > There is only three packages yet 'who' failed out of 50... (Including
7 > openoffice) For my last chance I grabbed the binary from David Holm's
8 > website, and emerged it as described there. I have no luck. :( When try
9 > to start openoffice with 'ooffice' or other suggested command, this is the
10 > message:
11
12 Can you either post the last 20-30 or so lines of the openoffice compile
13 or make a log of the complete compile available to us.
14
15 Which are the other two packages that failed?
16
17 > bash-2.05b$ ooffice
18 > running openoffice.org setup...
19 > setup failed.. abort
20 >
21 > What now? What am I doing wrong???
22
23 As far as I can tell you haven't done anything wrong.
24
25 //David Holm