From: David Chamberlain <daybird@g.o>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Emerging kde3 fails
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:37:18
1 How is KDE3 going now, Oliver? Hope you're not getting discouraged - if
2 it's any comfort, I've had it running fine on my iMac for several days
3 now (well, Konqueror keeps crashing, but I think that's a KDE bug).
4 Looks like some of the fixes we made got unfixed in the great merge
5 with x86 portage, but I'm sure all that will be ironed out within a few
6 days. Growing pains :-)
7
8 Looking forward to seeing your write-up on tuxppc.
9
10 David
13 Olivier Reisch wrote:
14
16 >Hash: SHA1
17 >
18 >Hey,
19 >
20 >Emerging kde still fails. This time on mpg123. It looks like the ebuild tries
21 >to apply i486 options or something, which on PPC fail of course.
22 >
23 >Fix time!
24 >
25 >Greets,