From: David Chamberlain <daybird@g.o>
To: gentooppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentooppc-user] Emerging kde3 fails
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:37:18
How is KDE3 going now, Oliver? Hope you're not getting discouraged - if
it's any comfort, I've had it running fine on my iMac for several days
now (well, Konqueror keeps crashing, but I think that's a KDE bug).
 Looks like some of the fixes we made got unfixed in the great merge
with x86 portage, but I'm sure all that will be ironed out within a few
days.  Growing pains :-)

Looking forward to seeing your write-up on tuxppc.

Olivier Reisch wrote:

Subject Author
Re: [gentooppc-user] Emerging kde3 fails Olivier Reisch <gentoo@××××××××.net>