From: Marko Vallius <marko.vallius@×××.fi>
To: Gentoo Linux <gentoo-ppc-user@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Stage3 tarball
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:42:20
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Eric Pretorious wrote:
> I think that I've already got the allstages CD - gentoo-ppc-1.4_rc7-kde. > > It boots alright but there doesn't appear to be any kind of installer and > the PPC instructions don't describe how to use the live CD - only how to > use the stages CD's
That's because there is no installer (as such). The LiveCD is sort of a stage3 CD with candy. You can play KGolf during install. I did, anyway. :) Just pretend it's a stages CD and follow the PPC instructions: fdisk, mount, make directories, unpack stages to disk, etc. -- Marko Vallius <marko.vallius@×××.fi> # -- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list