From: Markus Moebs <wonderful_spam@×××.de>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] RE: Dual Boot HowTo
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 08:55:39
1 * Hota, Chris G <cghota@××××××××××××××××××.edu> [2005-04-29]:
2 > Just remember, since Broadcom won't release specs for the Airport Extreme, you won't have wireless.
3
4 You can still use a WLAN USB dongle. I got the D-Link DWL-122
5 working on my iBook G4 with the linux-wlan-ng drivers. Tricky
6 setup, (and poor D-Link hardware), but better than nothing and it
7 cost me just something about EUR25 and a few hours sleep.
8
9 And with a PB or AB you will even be able to use PCMCIA WLAN
10 cards. AFAIK plenty of them are supported under Linux.
11
12 :wq
13 --
14 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list