From: Mark Guertin <gerk@g.o>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] xfree-4.2.99.4 + xfree-drm-4.2.99.4 == working DRI
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:35:44
1 On February 10, 2003 01:31 pm, Will Roe wrote:
2 > Anyway - I still have the same problems with this, and all non-fbdev
3 > drivers. I get a slightly irritating faint mouse cursor. It is barely
4 > visible on white webpages, and have a blurred, shadowy look. I haven't a
5 > clue what the problem is but maybe someone does. The screen scrambles
6 > somewhat on starting X as well. This isn't a problem, but is worrying. It
7 > does right itself within a few seco
8
9 That's a 'feature' of the new Xfree. It's a semi transluecnt, ugly mouse
10 IMHO. I've been told that the final version will be back to normal ones.
11
12 Gerk
15 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list