From: Mark Guertin <guertin@××××××××××××××.com>
To: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
Cc: Gentoo PPC User <gentoo-ppc-user@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] configuring X on a PM 7500
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:21:30
1 You may have to play around with the refresh rate. Out of curiosity,
2 what monitor do you have attached to it? Also I'm not 100% positive i
3 got the syntax right, but I'm sure you can find reference to it in the
4 list archives at lists.linuxppc.org (linuxppc-user or -dev), or
5 lists.yellowdoglinux.com (YDL mailing lists) if you search them, but if
6 things are still garbled you probably just don't have the proper
7 refresh rate (and/or my bad syntax to blame).
8
9 Mark
10