From: Joerg Gollnick <gentoo102004@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] imac xorg keyboard configuration "@"
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 05:15:47
1 Hello Jan,
2 my xorg.conf looks a little bit different, I think the XkbModel is the
3 difference. Btw I'm using a Apple Keyboard with a mac mini.
4
5 Section "InputDevice"
6 Identifier "Keyboard0"
7 Driver "kbd"
8 # Change "XkbModel" to "macintosh_old" if you are using
9 # the deprecated adb keycodes.
10 Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
11 Option "XkbLayout" "de"
12 Option "XkbOptions" "compose:rwin"
13 ### Uncomment this if your layout uses nodeadkeys
14 #Option "XkbVariant" "nodeadkeys"
15 EndSection
16
17 Brgds Jörg