From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Andrew McCall <mccall@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] Re: Beige G3/300 Install bug?
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:27:09
1 On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Andrew McCall wrote:
2 > Hi Folks (and Pieter),
3 >
4 > I spent last night installing YellowDog Linux 3.0 on my machine last
5 > night so I could help work on a fix for this.
6 >
7 > Its all installed (and its pretty quick too!), so I presume you want a
8 > kernel config file so you can look at the difference right? Do you want
9 > me so send, or attach to the bug in Bugzilla a make clone config file or
10 > something?
11
12 yep that would be great :-) Also let me know what kernel version you're
13 using, maybe we're missing some patch.
14
15 > Let me know what I can do to help fix this.
16
17 I'll make you a custom livecd image using this config - I'll also compare
18 the current config with the config you send me
19
20 Pieter
21
22 > Thanks,