From: LeaAnne Kolp <lkolp@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Doesn't locate my scsi HD
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:28:01

I'm using a Blue and White G3, 512Ram and 9gig Scsi HD and I'm new to linux.

I boot from the live cd and it works, the only problem is
that it doesn't find my hard drive. I go through the "modprobe"
process and it says that it can't find any of the modules listed in:

The only one that it locates and loads is "mesh.o" So after it loaded
"mesh.o" I went through and tried loading the other ones again. but with
no luck. :(

My SCSI card is an: Adaptec aha-2940U2/U2W

I want to load this on my Mac for good, but until it finds my hard drive
I can't :(

Any help is greatly appreciated.