From: Martin Monsorno <Martin.Monsorno@×××××××××.de>
To: Stefan Boresch <stefan@×××××××××××××.at>
Cc: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] ibook does powersave every minute even if plugged in
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:31:22
1 Stefan Boresch <stefan@×××××××××××××.at> writes:
2
3 > On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 05:52:09PM +0100, Martin Monsorno wrote:
4 >> Since I've updated my system (a iBook 2) today, it wants to go to
5 >> sleep every minute now, even if it's plugged in to the AC power
6 >> connector. What I do to prevent this?
7 >
8 > You mean truly to sleep with everything of and the white
9 > 'button' blinking,
10
11 Yes.
12
13 > or just a blank screen? My ibook2 is also up2date, but I see no such
14 > problem; also, I don't remember an update to any of the utilities
15 > involved.
16 >
17 > If it's just the frequ. of screen blanking, then I guess you
18 > have to edit /etc/power/pwrctl and/or /etc/power/pwrctr-local.
19
20 I already looked through this files, but found no reasons for this
21 behaviour, but maybe I missed something.
24 Martin
27 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list