From: sen_ml@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] Re: Guide for setting up Nvidia Geforce 4 on gentoo ppc
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:10:21
1 Hi Andrés,
2
3 Thanks for the response.
4
5 From: José Andrés Arias Velichko <locke@××××××××.es>
6 Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:49:17 +0100
7
8 > Hola sen_ml, el 15 de ene de 2003, a las 12:02 +0900, sen_ml@×××××××.com decías:
9
10 > > I also retried after an emerge rsync w/ the same results.
11
12 ...
13
14 > Try to resync your files first: "emerge sync", may be the xfree*.ebuild
15 > is quite old on your PC.
16
17 Hmmm, I thought doing emerge rsync gave the same results as doing
18 emerge sync. Are they different? I ask as I also tried after
19 invoking emerge rsync w/ the same results.
20
21 I tried emerge sync just now as well just in case, but I ended up w/
22 the same results.
23
24 Any other ideas?
27 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list