From: "Mark M. Hart" <markmhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-ppc-user] USB mouse; IN from bad port
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 02:39:29
1 Thanks, Joe! I'll check genkernel and get devices set and unset as you
2 recommend.
3
4 Any idea what device the port 1058 problem is connected with?
5
6 Thanks!
7
8 Mark M. Hart
9 markmhart@×××××.com
10
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Joseph Jezak [mailto:josejx@g.o]
13 Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:41 PM
14 To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] USB mouse; IN from bad port
16
58 --
59 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list
62 No virus found in this incoming message.
63 Checked by AVG Free Edition.
68 No virus found in this outgoing message.
69 Checked by AVG Free Edition.
74 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list