Has anyone noticed the following messages during the boot sequence?
If so, does anyone know how to fix them?
* PROVIDE: it usually is not a good idea to have more than one
* service provide the same virtual service (logger)! [ ok ]
* Failed to set system clock to hardware clock [ !! ]
* ERROR: Problem starting needed services.
"bootmisc" was not started.
* Failed to calculate dependencies [ !! ]
the system seems to work fine though, i haven't tried out everything though.
i saw the first message after doing an : rc-update add metalog default
(should i not have done this?)