From: Markus Moebs <wonderful_spam@×××.de>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] mouseemu does not compile
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:19:58
1 * Colin Leroy <colin@××××××.net> [2005-05-23]:
2 > On Mon, 23 May 2005 16:02:05 +0200
3 > Markus Moebs <wonderful_spam@×××.de> wrote:
4 >
5 > > So... what can I do? I have uinput compiled in my kernel and I
6 > > have already tried compiling it as a module, but that did not
7 > > help. Could it be that mouseemu is not compatible to the 2.6.x
8 > > kernels? I can hardly imagine.
9 >
10 > I think you just have to emerge linux-headers...
11
12 Uhmm, sure. This is stupid. I will nevertheless inform the
13 maintainer of mouseemu to put this dep into his ebuild. Probably
14 it checks for linux-headers but not for the version because for
15 some reason I had 2.4-x headers installed...
16
17 Thanks for the quick help!
18 --
19 gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list