From: john bragazzi <utown@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-ppc-user] question about stage 3 CDs
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:00:54
1 I have a question. I have an iMac with no network and only dialup
2 internet access, so I can't figure out how to install from the stage 1 CD
3 that I got from TuxCDs.com. It sounds from the documentation that what I
4 need is a stage 3 CD, but I don't have a CD burner. The vendors listed on
5 the gentoo website only seem to sell stage 1 CDs.
6
7 Is there a way to get a stage 3 installation CD?
8
9 I have been using YellowDog on the iMac (and RedHat on my other
10 computers), but YellowDog can't talk to my external USB modem.
11
12 Thanks
13
14 John