From: "paypal.com" <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o, gentoo-pr@l.g.o, gentoo-releng@l.g.o, gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Notification of Limited Account Access
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:59:59
4 PayPal - Limited Account Access Details
29 PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited or terminated. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
30 Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

  • 31 june. 10, 2006: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.
    32

    (Your case ID for this reason is PP-121-601-924.)

    33 How can I restore my account access?
    34

    Please visit the
    37 Resolution Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations and Update your Account."
    38
    Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account access.