From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Re: Would like to help and join
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:26:32
I just joined the gentoo-pr list and saw your post which I pasted
below.  You probably haven't received a response because I don't think
too many people monitor this list right now.  Also, your post is GWN
related and really should be posted in the gentoo-gwn list.  The GWN
is currently in the middle of an identity change to GMN.  You should
send your email to gmn-feedback@g.o since your email is
basically feedback and a suggestion.  This would be a better audience
to discuss your idea rather than gentoo-pr.

John Alberts

Hi I sent the below email to pr@g.o
but I didn't get any answer back.

Here is the email:

Hi my name is Alfredo, hope this email reach somebody

I have an idea for the GWN to include a new section which will be about
the most important post from the forum.

This section will have howtos of very common problems.
Also, I would like to include the most popular post and discussions.

Finally, I would like to call that section, "The Sauce from the Forum"

The Sauce

Is it a good idea?