From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: deadhead <deadhead@×××××.it>
Cc: trustees@g.o, gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Re: Does our TSHIRT breake the Logo Usage Guideline?
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:15:02
On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 01:07:19AM +0100, deadhead wrote:
> During these years we have produced a TSHIRT and other things wih the > association's logo. All these gadgets had been sold during various IT > expò to get some money back. You can find a preview of the TSHIRT and a > zoom on the images printed on it here [ > ]. > > Do you think the logo on the back, which was the original associaton's > logo, breaks the logos guidelines? Can we go on printing other TSHIRTS > just like them? Can we use again the original GeCHI's logos? Should we > modify it in some way?
Hi Deadhead As the logo guidelines state, the Gentoo Foundation currently does not allow the use of the Gentoo logo for commercial use (like t-shirts) or uncommercial use that isn't regarding Gentoo content. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< >>>