From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@g.o
Cc: trustees@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Fw: Donating hardware to Gentoo... HOW?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:47:10
Forwarding to PR for the last paragraph.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:28:06 -0700
From: "Leo Henslee III" <flacvest.identede@×××××.com>
To: trustees@g.o
Subject: Donating hardware to Gentoo... HOW?

Hi All,

I'm interested in donating my surplus hardware to the Gentoo
Foundation, it would probably best be used to serve with the rsync
process... or to update or serve as spare parts. I have 2 boxes, one a
Dell Intel P-III class, another a handbuilt AMD Athlon Thouroghbred
class, and a spare Athlon Thoroughbred or Sempron CPU, Some IBM 30 GB

I don't want to donate them to the Goodwill or HOPE, because they will
get underutilized. I know you folks with the Gentoo Foundation could
use all the help you can get to keep making Gentoo the BEST of the CORE
Linux (and other kernel) Operating System Distributions.

Please let me know if this hardware would be desired, and whom I can
reach or be put in contact with in the San Jose / Silicon Valley / San
Francisco Bay Area. I'm located in San Jose.

BTW if you know of any San Jose-based Gentoo Users Groups and can point
me in their direction, I would appreciate it, as I desire greater
contact with the Gentoo Community.

Shared with Flock - The Social Web Browser

Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)