From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] 0-day ebuilds
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:25:37
1 On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 11:59 +0000, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > Well, at the risk of contradicting what I just said -- we need to publish
3 > more information on the front page of our web site. :) We always say this,
4 > but for some reason, nobody ever submits stories. I don't think it's
5 > because the submission process is hard (send me an email with your story)
6 > so I'm not sure why people don't submit more news.
7
8 Is there actually something written down somewhere that says, "If you
9 want something on the front page, email it to Kurt"? We should get a
10 little page or section on the PR page that says who to contact if you've
11 got news for the front page.
12 --
13 Donnie Berkholz
14 Gentoo Linux