From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@g.o
Cc: anant@g.o, Gentoo Userrel <userrel@g.o>, mviron@×××××××××××××××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Possible PR/GMN interview or story
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:38:07
  Many of you already know mviron (he is active in #gentoo-devrel, which
is where all the "in" people hang out).
   Michael uses Gentoo at home (I believe; he'll correct) and at work in
a commercial environment.  Thus, at his recommendation, the company he
works for is betting real money on Gentoo, and I think situations like
that are always candidates for a follow-up and possible write-up.
    So, with Michael's permission I am passing the contact information
to PR and GMN for pursuing a possible PR lead.  (As I said, mviron can
usually be reached on #gentoo-devrel).