From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@g.o
Cc: anant@g.o, Gentoo Userrel <userrel@g.o>, mviron@×××××××××××××××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Possible PR/GMN interview or story
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:38:07
1 All,
2 Many of you already know mviron (he is active in #gentoo-devrel, which
3 is where all the "in" people hang out).
4 Michael uses Gentoo at home (I believe; he'll correct) and at work in
5 a commercial environment. Thus, at his recommendation, the company he
6 works for is betting real money on Gentoo, and I think situations like
7 that are always candidates for a follow-up and possible write-up.
8 So, with Michael's permission I am passing the contact information
9 to PR and GMN for pursuing a possible PR lead. (As I said, mviron can
10 usually be reached on #gentoo-devrel).
11
12 Ferris
13
14 -------- Forwarded Message --------
15 From: Michael Viron <mviron@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
16 To: fmccor@g.o
17 Subject: Contact Info
18 Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:21:55 -0600
19
20 Mviron from freenode.
26 Michael Viron
27
28 Chief Technical Officer & Chief Security Officer
29 KAMedData, 4400 Bayou Blvd, Suite 12, Pensacola, FL 32503
30 Office: 850.477.2475
31 Fax: 850.477.2476
32
33 Web: http://www.kontactintelligence.com/
34
35 __________ STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY ________________
36
37 The information in this email and attachment(s) is legally privileged
38 and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee
39 listed on this email. If the reader of this message is not the intended
40 recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
41 or copying of this email and attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If
42 you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
43 telephone at the number listed above and reply to this email that it was
44 sent in error.
45 Thank you.
46
48
49 Regards,
50 Ferris
51 --
52 Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o>
53 Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)