From: Daniel Herzog <portage@×××.de>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] logo reuse
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:13:55
1 Okay, so I'll just start out using it, and stick to the guidelines
2 pointed out :)
3
4 thanks alot so far
5
6 Mfg,
7
8 Daniel Herzog
9 _________________________________________________________________
12 > Informally, you could already start using the logo and have it adhere to
13 > the guidelines drafted by the Gentoo Foundation.
14 >
15 > Also, the use of our logo inside a modified logo for community, non-profit
16 > use will also be allowed. A paragraph from a small discussion (that'll
17 > probably make it in the draft guidelines):
18 >
19 > """
20 > For the "other logo" option, it depends for me. If it is a group that is
21 > clearly only about gentoo and non-profit, I wouldn't mind for the G to be
22 > quite prominent (for example a G with around it something like "Gentoo User
23 > Group The Netherlands").
24 > """
25 >
26 > Wkr,