From: Reuben Finch <reuben.finch@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Welcome to the show...
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:37:19
1 On Wednesday 12 July 2006 08:26, Wolf Giesen wrote:
2
3 Ah yes...did the paypal spam issue get resolved?
4
5 I noticed on the forums there was talk of a move to oftc, pretty awesome if
6 you ask me.
7
8 Good to see you are still David Bowie George :) Good music :)
9
10 Anyway was in the USA for 2 months with my friend Chris one of the original
11 founders of Juniper Networks and he is in UC berkerley, I had a great time
12 there and also got busted doing over 157mph by state troopers crossing the
13 boarder to Oregon, dmwaters land.
14
15 It was fun :) shame on me the police were to lazy to do the paperwork with no
16 proof I was going that fast in chris's corvette. Then he almost got the cops
17 called on him when he traded in his Blue Corvette for a new Z06 in the Mid
18 West and was told to get the hell out of here you bum! He said fuck you! and
19 paid cash :) We never stopped laughing.
20
21 Anyway I am glad to be back in the UK, I had a great time doing over 6,500
22 miles of driving with Chris and topping speeds of over 170mph in his Z06. I
23 met a few people had a great time.
24
25 What is this all about...well if you need to stay in Oakland CA for a gentoo
26 meeting near UC berkerley, you have a place to stay just ask.
27
28 regards grumpydog
29 > >> frilled (kinda part of security)
30 > >
31 > > Shouldn't that be "grilled"?
32 >
33 > Oh, is it weekend again? :D
34 >
35 > Judging from the roar of the crowd Larry's going to visit everybody's
36 > home personally .-)
37 --
38 gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list