From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Recruiting
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:12:48
1 On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 11:43:23PM +0100, Ramon van Alteren wrote:
2 > I would like to offer the gentoo developers community the possibility
3 > to apply, primarily because I feel we owe them a lot for the platform
4 > we're running on. On the other hand, we could really use some people
5 > that know their way around gentoo linux as well.
6 >
7 > Could you please advise on the best mailing list to send a query to?
8 > I remember seeing these type of emails on gentoo-dev but I'm not
9 > entirely sure it's appreciated.
10
11 We currently don't have a communication channel for this kind of mails.
12 There is a Gentoo Forum about it, but its hardly used.
13
14 Indeed, using gentoo-dev for off-topic discussions isn't appreciated by all
15 developers.
16
17 Wkr,
18 Sven Vermeulen