From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Recruiting
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:12:48
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 11:43:23PM +0100, Ramon van Alteren wrote:
> I would like to offer the gentoo developers community the possibility > to apply, primarily because I feel we owe them a lot for the platform > we're running on. On the other hand, we could really use some people > that know their way around gentoo linux as well. > > Could you please advise on the best mailing list to send a query to? > I remember seeing these type of emails on gentoo-dev but I'm not > entirely sure it's appreciated.
We currently don't have a communication channel for this kind of mails. There is a Gentoo Forum about it, but its hardly used. Indeed, using gentoo-dev for off-topic discussions isn't appreciated by all developers. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< >>>