From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Would like to help and join
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:15:44
1 On 09:33 Thu 17 Jan , Alfredo Perez wrote:
2 > Hi I sent the below email to pr@g.o
3 > but I didn't get any answer back.
4 >
5 > Here is the email:
6 >
7 > Hi my name is Alfredo, hope this email reach somebody
8 >
9 > I have an idea for the GWN to include a new section which will be about
10 > the most important post from the forum.
11 >
12 > This section will have howtos of very common problems.
13 > Also, I would like to include the most popular post and discussions.
14 >
15 > Finally, I would like to call that section, "The Sauce from the Forum"
16 >
17 > Regards
18 >
19 > Alfredo
20 > The Sauce
21
22 I just forwarded your offer on to the new GMN people.
23
24 Thanks,
25 Donnie
26 --