From: Olivier Fisette <ribosome@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Fwd: Proposition - Gentoo 2007.1
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:47:22

I received the following message a few days ago; I forwarded it to
pr@g.o but received no answer, so I am sending it again on the mailing
list. Since it is in French and I have no idea whether someone in our PR team
understands French, I am also including a translation.

This might be an opportunity to further Gentoo's visibility, but I wonder if
it is realistic for us to write 36 pages of 2007.1 related material. Maybe we
can reuse some of our online documentation? I also wonder if the articles
have to be written in French, as the magazine has both English and French
versions. We probably want to know before asking the devs for articles.

I will let you PR-monkeys deal with this, but I might be interested in
contributing something, especially if the articles are in French. I suppose
you can mail Sonny Gaviola in English, but if you ever need a French-speaking
person, feel free to contact me. (I sent a mail to Sonny Gaviola telling him
I forwarded his request to our PR-team.)

Kind regards,