From: Derek Wise <dwise@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] RE: Sterne & Co. LLC at LinuxWorld
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:29:00
I will be there all three days.  Would be happy to help out but I would need
more than a tiny bit of coaching.

Thanks

Derek Wise
Pres-CEO
Global Netoptex, Inc.
(408) 289-9383
www.netoptex.com

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and
looks like work.

- Thomas Edison -