From: Derek Wise <dwise@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] RE: Sterne & Co. LLC at LinuxWorld
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:29:00
1 I will be there all three days. Would be happy to help out but I would need
2 more than a tiny bit of coaching.
3
4 Thanks
5
6 Derek Wise
7 Pres-CEO
8 Global Netoptex, Inc.
9 (408) 289-9383
10 www.netoptex.com
11
12 Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and
13 looks like work.
14
15 - Thomas Edison -
18 -----Original Message-----
19 From: Sven Vermeulen [mailto:swift@g.o]
20 Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:06 AM
21 To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
22 Cc: www@g.o
23 Subject: [gentoo-pr] RE: Sterne & Co. LLC at LinuxWorld
24
25 If anyone goes to LinuxWorld in SF and wants to take this (if it is
26 genuine)?
27
28 Wkr,
29 Sven Vermeulen
30
31 ----- Forwarded message from Nicholas Herring <herring@××××××××.com> -----
32
33 To: www@g.o
34 From: Nicholas Herring <herring@××××××××.com>
35 Subject: RE: Sterne & Co. LLC at LinuxWorld
36 Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:42:01 -0400
37 X-Mailer: MailEnable Web Mail 1.1
38
39 August 2, 2005
40
41 TO: Gentoo Linux PR Dept.
42 RE: LinuxWorld meeting with Paul Sterne
43 FROM: Nicholas Herring
44
45 To Whom It May Concern:
46
47 Paul Sterne is the CEO and founder of Sterne & Co. LLC, a corporate
48 development advisory boutique
49 with headlining customers IBM, Suse Linux, OpenExchange, and Activcard. We
50 are the sponsors of Open
51 reSource, a wiki about the open source market, trends and players
52 (http://sterneco.editme.com/Home).
53 In June, Paul was named commercialization editor of Linux Magazine. In that
54 role, he writes
55 articles about business models in the open source industry and talks about
56 which ones are most
57 successful.
58
59 He would like to learn about your business, discuss trends you see in the
60 market,
61 and have a general discussion about which parts of your business model have
62 proved to be the most
63 successful. He may or may not use information given in the Open reSource
64 wiki or in respect to
65 LinuxWorld Magazine.
66
67 Send me a quick email if you have time during LinuxWorld in San Francisco
68 and I'll schedule a
69 meeting. Paul will be available on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday during
70 LinuxWorld.
71
72 Thanks,
73
74 Nicholas Herring
75 Associate
76 Sterne & Co. LLC
77 Herring@××××××××.com
78 On behalf of
79 Paul L. Sterne
80 CEO
81 Sterne & Co. LLC
82 LinuxWorld Magazine Commercialization Editor
88 ----- End forwarded message -----
91 Documentation project leader - Gentoo Foundation Trustee
92
93 The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>
96 gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list