From: Chrissy Fullam <cfullam@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o, gentoo-pr@g.o, flacvest.identede@×××××.com
Cc: trustees@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] Fw: Donating hardware to Gentoo... HOW?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:14:50
1 Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:28:06 -0700
2 From: "Leo Henslee III" <flacvest.identede@×××××.com>
3 To: trustees@g.o
4 Subject: Donating hardware to Gentoo... HOW?
5
6 > BTW if you know of any San Jose-based Gentoo Users Groups and can point me
7 > in their direction, I would appreciate it, as I desire greater contact
8 > with the Gentoo Community.
9 >
10 > Best,
11 > Leo
12
13 There are only a couple of developers in the San Jose area: solar and
14 tsunam. In the nearby area there is also myself and kingtaco. In the
15 'extended' area there is also eradicator, ferringb, and dostrow.
16 I myself have never heard of a Gentoo Users Group in the bay area and
17 honestly wouldn't have the time to start such a thing. I'm pretty sure
18 you'll get the same responses from the rest of the group; all of us have
19 intense jobs that keep us busy. Now if you are interested in just meeting or
20 chatting with developers, that'd be more doable as most of us hang out from
21 time to time.
24 Kind regards,
25 Christina Fullam
26 Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations