From: Sylvain Alain <d2_racing@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o, gmn-feedback@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo Linux 2008.0 featured in Linux Identity Magazine
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:16:37
1 Hi, I have wrote some articles inside this edition :)SalutalpSylvain> From: ribosome@g.o> To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o; gmn-feedback@g.o> Subject: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo Linux 2008.0 featured in Linux Identity Magazine> Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:57:33 -0400> > Hi everyone,> > You might be interested to know that the French edition of Linux Identity > Magazine [1] is dedicating an issue of its Linux Identity Collection to > Gentoo Linux 2008.0. [2] The magazine is expected to hit the shelves on > August 14th.> > The magazine is in French and counts 36 pages. I wrote most of the content, > with the help of Luis Francisco Araujo (araujo). Topics include install media > description, installing Gentoo with the Installer or CLI, working with > Portage, using Himerge, managing Web applications, configuring a graphical > environment, finding help online, etc. Free (online) bonus articles are also > provided by the Linux Identity Magazine staff.> > Kind regards,> > Olivier> > [1] http://www.linuxidentity.com/> [2] http://www.linuxidentity.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=43> > -- > Olivier Fisette (ribosome)> Gentoo Linux Developer> Scientific applications