From: Olivier Fisette <ribosome@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo-centric Linux Identity magazine issue
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 03:09:16
On Tuesday, 18 March 2008 at 02:44:45 am, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> I'm sorry for taking forever to reply to this; my non-Linux life has > been crazy and just calmed down in the past few days. It looks like the > 2008.0 release has graciously slipped to compensate for my tardiness. > Previous Gentoo-focused magazine issues (like that one Polish magazine) > have publicized this effort on -core, so that might be a good place to > start looking for authors. Would you like to take this to -core?
No problem; I have had no time for Gentoo for the last two weeks anyway. I will call for articles on the core mailing list right away.
> It might be worth considering whether the money would go to Gentoo or to > individual authors, or whether to let them make the choice.
I was hoping we could simply donate the money to the Gentoo Foundation. Deciding how to split the money for articles/translations/reviews would probably be annoying... Thanks, Olivier -- Olivier Fisette (ribosome) Gentoo Linux Developer Scientific applications