From: "Simon P. Hough" <shough@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Theory on Poster(s),size info, printer friendly.
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 04:22:41
Everyone should/do contribute. What I am saying is that if the visual media
is going to promote Gentoo to a large audience I personally feel it should
to a few guidelines to keep the identity of Gentoo.  Eventually I feel there
should be like a "fan pack" where people can put pieces togther for a
presentation..By fan pack I mean the sort of thing you find when you go to
an official game website for instance, they usually have a zipped up file
contains loads of images for you to assemble and use in your webpage or LAN
party posters... That pack insures that the style portrayed throughout
the game is kept, so its identity is kept intact.

> > Just wondering if such things as poster design and creation of other
visual media is something open only to the PR team, of if there is room for, at a minimum, submissions from users/community members who are not devs?
-- gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list