From: George Prowse <cokehabit2003@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] #gentoo-uk banning complaint
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:49:42
On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 02:39 +0100, Reuben Finch wrote:
> Dear All, > > I am becoming increasingly tired of being banned out of #gentoo-uk in > freenode IRC. I would like to make it clear that apparent, threats made by > me were hypothetical and I have done nothing to threaten the annual 2006 > Event in anyway shape or form.
Just a short reason in case anyone was under any apprehension as to why Reuben is no longer allowed in the channel and no longer organising Gentoo meetings in the UK... < grumpydog> If you come to the UK conference ciaranm I will off you a fist fight no weapons and kick your arse and I mean that < grumpydog> *offer < grumpydog> ciaranm, I will kick your arse into the ground and send you home to a home that you do not have bloody nosed. < grumpydog> ciaranm, you come near me and I will fucking kill you I'm afraid that he has proved time and time again that he is someone that we would neither want organising meetings or being associated with. I'm extremely sorry this is off topic for the list. -- George Prowse -- gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list