From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] logo reuse
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:02:26
On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 05:03:35PM +0200, Daniel Herzog wrote:
> I would like to reuse the top-left corner logo of > > to be used for and possibly also >
Hi Daniel Reusing the Gentoo "G" logo requires Daniel Robbin's consent as he's currently the owner of the "G" logo. In the not-so-far future, the Gentoo Foundation will have the rights on the "G" logo and use the following guidelines regarding it's use (work-in-progress): I've recently mailed the foundation board regarding the use of the logo inside a bigger logo; I'm waiting for further replies regarding the subject. You can track the discussion through Wkr, Sven Vermeulen Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation & PR project leader The Gentoo Project <<< >>>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pr] logo reuse Daniel Herzog <portage@×××.de>