From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo Presentation (was: I'm back, TODO list)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 17:23:30
Below is a link to a presentation that a coworker and I gave last year.
There are a couple of things that are obviously old, but if someone
would want to use this or something similar, I would be more than happy
to revise and update it, giving us a standard slideshow that could be
used in conferences and such.  OpenOffice's shockwave export is quite
nice as well, we could throw a shockwave version on the website.

-- gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list