From: Reuben Finch <reuben.finch@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o, cshields@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] Possible gentoo day around LWE-SF
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:26:49
Dear Cory,

I have spoken to Chris my friend in California and he is currently at
Berkeley University and is willing to help you with some of his friends, to
get a free room and conference centre for the Gentoo meeting at the

If this is acceptable to you, please email me back and I shall give you his
contact details.

Kind Regards,