From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] 2004.1 release
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:48:02
Hi all -
Its almost that time again. Here are the highlights for 2004.1:

-Maintenance fix for 2004.0
-Many Catalyst bugfixes and Enhancements, new version available 1.0.7.

As you can see, there are not many notable things for 2004.1 as it is a
giant bugfix for the 2004.0 release media and release process. So, fire
up your marketing minds for the press release. We can still market it as

Should I write the release again this time, or would one of your rather
do it?

I will fill you all in on when to release the press release when we get
one written.

John Davis
Gentoo Linux Developer

GnuPG Public Key: <>
Fingerprint: 2364 71BD 4BC2 705D F338  FF70 6650 1235 1946 2D47

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pr] 2004.1 release Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>