From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: PS <ps@×××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-core <gentoo-core@l.g.o>, gentoo-pr <gentoo-pr@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Re: School Server
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:17:30
I'm sending this to our -core developer list and to our -pr list to make
others aware of your site.  If you are subscribed to either of our
gentoo-dev@g.o or gentoo-project@g.o mailing lists, those
might be appropriate for contacting people as well.

Regards, Ferris -- Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o> Developer, Gentoo Linux (Sparc, Userrel, Trustees)