From: kristian@×××××××.dk
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Story: Webkit-based browser recommends Gentoo for development
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:29:40
1 No no no. Safari is built on WebKit which is a fork of KHTML. It is Camino which is based on Gecko.
2
3 For Linux/*BSD we have another option for WebCore/WebKit. Take a look at gtk-webcore as well as webkit-gtk (ebuilds available in Gentoo bugzilla).
4
5 I think I'll take a look, just to see if it is truly that much better than a few months ago.
6
7 -Kristian Poul Herkild
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: "Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin" <peach@××××××××.it>
11 Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:17:23 +0200
12 To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Story: Webkit-based browser recommends Gentoo for development
14
15 >On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:24:23 -0700